Multi-Range was created by our bot magician MMMike to take the stress out of trading and make trading easier. Multi-Range is the ultimate combination of high time frame swing bot and low time frame scalper. Multi-Range is also a powerful tool for manual traders to give confidence and confluence for taking trades with the trend.
The problem: Counter-Trend strategies will buy as price dumps, and short as price pumps. You end up stressed out during pumps when you should be celebrating!
- STP Multi-Range finds ranges similar to a grid bot, and won’t take a trade unless there is a trend confirmation
- Result: High confluence, lower risk trades that can have a higher TP (sometimes MUCH higher)
- Made by our very talented MMMike, a master of making indicators in pine script
- Includes 5 filters to fine tune entries
- Works well on low time frames as a scalper, and high time frames as a swing bot!
- STP Multi-Range comes with it’s own Backtester!
FREE Course for STP Multi-Range is provided to all users, watch it now here:
In addition members get access to these services as well:
- Setup Instructions on how to utilize Multi-Range
- Access to Private Multi-Range Only Client Chat & 24 Hour Support
- Fully Automated Alerts on Mobile and Desktop
- Affiliate Commission (10% recurring month commission for every referral)
The Swing Trade Pros Multi-Range Indicator run on the TradingView platform.
If you have not signed up for your FREE TradingView account please use the link below:
STP subscriptions are intended for personal trading only and intended for use by the direct subscriber exclusively. STP reserves the right to cancel subscriptions deemed non-personal which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Reselling signals or alerts to third parties.
- Trading on behalf of third parties utilizing STP products.
- Usage of STP products for third party benefit.
Commercial subscriptions are available which allow the reselling of signals or trading on behalf of third parties by the direct subscriber. Commercial subscriptions are available and can be arranged through contacting a team member direct or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.